Risk Analyst - Bookmaking (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Bookmaking
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Risk Analyst?
Tipico is looking for a sports enthusiast who is eager to take part in new betting risk projects, setup procedures and guidelines for the trading teams based on analysis. We need your motivation and experience to maximise our safety in analysing betting patterns, monitoring betting limits and executing customer and shop profiling.
Your playing field:
- We believe in you to monitor and optimise risk management processes and contribute to the development of risk management tools
- You analyse & manage Sportsbook Customers and with analytical approach, you ensure the best possible client rating setup
- As market leader, we need to be at the cutting edge. For this we want you to assist us in implementing new tools and strategies to improve the risk setup
- To keep our ball rolling we need you to support the team on shop fraud cases, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), integrity issues with matches, questionable player accounts, etc.
- As a team player, you guide the VIP and retention teams to ensure the clients are labelled correctly
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Proficiency. Minimum 1-2 years of working experiences in an similar role
- Strong Betting knowledge. We are driven by the excitement of sports events and want to reduce the risks that come with it. For this, you need to have a good understanding of (sports) betting
- Know-How. Ideally having a basic knowledge within the iGaming industry
- Detail-Oriented. We want to improve and be better than yesterday that is why we need you to put attention to detail and have a strong analytical mind
- Good Communication. Great stakeholder management is key and for this good communication skills are essential
- Language. Fluent in English
- Nice to have. If you know German, you would score extra points with us
Who we’re looking for:
- Agile Mindset. This is about learning and adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success
- Team player. We love learning from each other, great ideas are shaped and inspired by other ideas in order to achieve the simplest, smartest and safest solution
- Innovative. We create space for ideas and love to use the newest technologies. To be cutting edge, we need to stay on top and deliver an amazing digital experience
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, private health, and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year-old kids? We´ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active with the sport of your choice!
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.