Consolidation and Reporting Officer (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Finance and Procurement
- Company: Tipico Services Malta Limited
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
This job entails in preparing the monthly and yearly consolidation reports and to ensure a high level of quality in the Group’s implementation and maintenance of reporting infrastructure. The role holder is also responsible for the preparation of internal financial reports and statements which are distributed to internal and external constituencies. Our Finance Team is one of the foundations for Tipico's success. We constantly strive for improvement and never satisfied with standing still. Are you ready to play the game with us?
Your playing field:
- We work as #one team. You will contribute to the production of high-quality consolidated reports on a monthly basis for presentation to the Group’s various stakeholders.
- You will prepare Group Financial statements and liaise with the auditors for their completion within stipulated deadlines.
- You will contribute to the intercompany reporting processes and support with the financial control of the Group’s foreign subsidiaries.
- You will ensure that the Group complies with all regulatory requirements regarding financial reports including the conversion of local accounting GAAPs into IFRS principles.
- Our goal is to always improve and be better than we were yesterday. You will assist in administering and enhancing the accuracy of a common reporting tool in the Group and maintain and improve the existing reporting systems.
- You will ensure that the Group Accounting Policy and standard accounting packages for group-wide purposes are maintained and accurate from a reporting perspective.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Accounting degree. A degree in Accounting and final stages of an ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent is essential
- Work experience. In addition, you have at least 2 years’ experience in group consolidations, preparing group financial statements and experience working in a technical accounting background in IFRS.
- Fluent English skills. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities who work together to achieve Tipico's mission.
- Excellent Communication skills. Verbal and written, to produce well-written documentations. You are also highly motivated and able to take own initiative. To make an impact, you are characterized by a hands-on mentality, an innovative and solution-oriented work approach and a collaborative mindset.
- Tech Savvy. You are highly competent in MS Office, especially Excel.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MS Navision
- Experience of working in the Gaming industry
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.