Responsible Gaming Specialist (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Company
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Responsible Gaming Specialist?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Would you describe yourself as having a tough skin, but a caring nature? If so, you may have found your tribe in the Responsible Gaming Team here at Tipico! In this role, you will support the Responsible Gaming Manager with projects and ad-hoc tasks related to both team and operational compliance; including the generation of weekly and monthly reports.
Your playing field:
- You will assist in supervising the day-to-day operational workflow of the RG team, ensuring that all work is delivered in an appropriate timeframe and to Tipico standards of quality.
- You will act as a ‘subject matter expert’ and a point of reference for the business to address Responsible Gaming complaints, GDPR, and police related queries. This contributes to our #oneteam philosophy as well as our continuous learning initiative.
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities, giving you the opportunity to learn and refresh your knowledge about best practices through regular training.
- You will still have the opportunity to get your hands dirty and investigate cases by supporting the Responsible Gaming Manager in complex investigations ensuring that business risk is effectively mitigated, and high-quality information is provided.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Ambition. You are ready to take on additional responsibilities and even assist in supervising a team! You want to add value to an already successful team.
- Trustworthy. The team will trust you to guide and train them to ensure that they are armed with the appropriate knowledge to handle any situations they may face.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score some extra points with us by already having experience in the iGaming or sports betting field.
- Good knowledge of the English language a must, German language desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of responsible gaming regulations in relevant markets.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe).
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.