AML & KYC Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a AML & KYC Analyst?
Do you like investigations? Do you have payment and fraud background? Would you consider yourself analytical and detail oriented? Would you like to expand your investigative skills and fraud knowledge in the Anti-Money Laundering context? If so, we would like to harness these strengths of yours in our Anti-Money Laundering operations and processes. Our Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer Analysts are our main defence against fraudsters and money launderers! Safety and security are of the utmost importance here at Tipico and these individuals keep our esteemed customers’ accounts just that - safe and secure!
Your playing field:
- You will spend your days investigating and reporting on customer accounts. Staying well-informed on fraud trends and maintaining preventative measures.
- You keep up to date with compliance related issues and best practices and share your knowledge with the team. This contributes to our one team philosophy.
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities, giving you the opportunity to learn and refresh your knowledge about market trends and best practices through regular training.
- You will perform Enhances Due Diligence checks and be on the look out for Politically Exposed Persons. Constantly scrutinising the information received to protect both our customers and our business.
- You will know the difference between Source of Wealth and Source of Funds and will be able to verify each to ensure non-exposure to risk.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Payment and Fraud background. You have previously worked with fraud patterns, investigating suspicious activity and processing of payments.
- Detail Oriented. You are energised by scrutinising information and documentation to ensure validity. You love solving a good ‘who done it’ mystery.
- Trustworthy. You can help prevent dirty money — money from corrupt politicians, criminals and terrorists — from sneaking into our ecosystem. Ensuring our customers’ trust in the marketplace.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office Programs and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. English is also the official language of the Tipico Malta office.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score some extra points with us by already having experience in the iGaming or sports betting field.
- German Language Skills. As we are the number #1 sports betting company in Germany, this is beneficial when verifying German documents.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.