Verification Team Leader (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a Verification Team Leader?
Do you have experience managing and mentoring a successful operations team within the iGaming Industry? Do you maintain a high standard of performance from your team, while encouraging and acknowledging their contributions to the department’s success? If so, our team of Verification Agents may be the perfect team for you to lead! The Verification Team Leader will distribute, prioritise and monitor tasks for the Verification team. She/he will be responsible for the overall performance of the team through effective developing and mentoring, as well as for delivering departmental targets.
Your playing field:
- You will supervise and monitor the team and ensure that team productivity is well managed whilst at the same time ensuring high levels of motivation and high-quality deliverables.
- Supporting with the recruitment and onboarding of new starters will form part of your managerial responsibilities.
- You will ensure that the appropriate resources are in place to meet SLAs.
- You will develop, maintain and monitor the KYC and AML training for the team.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Analytical. You will analyse daily KPIs and support with regular and ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Organized. You will manage team schedules, leave requests and handle any employee relation issues.
- Collaborative. You will provide guidelines to customers and colleagues in relation to ad-hoc AML and KYC questions.
- Progressive. You update department procedures and contribute to systems, department and process improvements.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Risk or AML and KYC function within the iGaming industry or similar field.
- Experience of managing people in a team-lead role is essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.