Compliance Manager (m/w/d) - German speaking
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Legal and Compliance
- Company: Tipico Co. Ltd
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany.
Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day.
We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
We want you on our team as:
Compliance Manager - German speaking (m/w/d)
Your playing field:
At Tipico, we see Compliance as part of our corporate culture and an attitude supportive of our success.
You will be accountable for ensuring that the company has an efficient Compliance Management System.
Your daily playground:
- You will translate the Compliance Program into projects, actions and operational processes across the business and take a leading role in their implementation
- You will drive and manage relevant cross-functional business compliance projects
- You will ensure the involvement of the compliance team in relevant business projects and initiatives
- You will support the business with the translation and interpretation of regulatory requirements
- You will monitor and report on compliance statuses and define key processes
- You will foster the Compliance vision within the Group
- You will maintain and develop the Compliance Management system
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Law or Economics
- You have 3+ years experience in Compliance or Risk Management
- You have experience and qualifications in Project Management
- You have already experience in the iGaming industry
- You are fluent in German and English, oral and written
- You have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management and strong communication skills
- You are very organised and you can work with a high level of precision and accuracy
What we offer:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.