Commercial Finance Analyst / Financial Controller - German speaking (m/f/x)
- Amalienbadstraße 41b, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
- Job Family: Finance and Procurement
- Company: Tipico Retail Services
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team; trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game?
Do you love working with numbers and stakeholders, but hate mundane days? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment? No day is like any other. Are you characterized by a hands-on mentality, an innovative and solution-oriented work approach, and highly motivated to support all our financial matters? Then we need you for our team! Our Finance Team is one of the foundations for Tipico's success. We constantly strive for improvement and are never satisfied with standing still.
Your playing field:
- At Tipico we work as #oneteam - You will guide stakeholders of our Retail business in all finance related matters and support them with realising their financial objectives.
- Participating in the monthly management reporting will fall under your realm of responsibility, including variance analysis and commentary and coordinating the various sources in line with reporting deadlines.
- You will maintain and develop various financial and business models including budgeting, forecasting and analysis. This will give you the opportunity to broaden your overall knowledge and experience and make an impact.
- We love what we do. And so do you: You enjoy coordinating the budgeting and forecasting processes within remitted business area.
- Our goal is to always improve and be better than we were yesterday. You can help us by preparing technical analysis in order to better understand the nature of cost drivers.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Qualification in the field of Controlling. You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Controlling, Accounting or in a Finance related subject.
- Work experience. In addition, you have about 5 years of professional experience in financial reporting, business modeling and planning and analysis.
- Fluent German skills. This is mandatory to communicate with our German-Speaking stakeholders. Most management reporting meetings will be held in German. You are also familiar with German GAAP accounting standards.
- Fluent English skills. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities who work together to achieve Tipico's mission, and you will work closely with our team in Malta.
- Hands-on. Tipico is dynamic, the strive for improvement drives us. To make an impact, you are characterized by a hands-on mentality and an innovative and solution-oriented work approach. You are also highly motivated and able to take your own initiative.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills. For a smooth collaboration with key stakeholders, strong stakeholder management, influencing and problem-solving skills are required.
- Tech Savvy. You have good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, to produce financial modeling, and you can quickly get to grips with new systems.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in an online or fast-moving industry
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow and we offer you an indefinite contract.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Karlsruhe as smooth as possible
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. Our very own Karlsruhe campus provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
If you are interested, please apply with your English CV and English cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] We look forward to your application!