AML & KYC Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Customer Operations
- Company: Tipico Company
We are Tipico, market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany. We are One Team, trust drives our collaboration and relationships. We love what we do, we learn every day and always strive to be better. We believe in progress, investing in personal and professional growth. This is what we look for in our employees. Are you ready to be part of our game as a AML & KYC Analyst?
Do you like solving riddles? Would you consider yourself analytical and detail oriented? If so, we would like to harness these strengths of yours in our Fraud department. Our Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer Analysts are our main defence against Fraudsters! Safety and security are of the utmost importance here at Tipico and these individuals keep our esteemed customers’ accounts just that - safe and secure!
Your playing field:
- You will spend your days investigating and reporting on customer accounts. Staying well-informed on fraud trends and maintaining preventative measures.
- You keep up to date with compliance related issues and best practices and share your knowledge with the team. This contributes to our one team philosophy.
- We believe in continuous learning opportunities, giving you the opportunity to learn and refresh your knowledge about market trends and best practices through regular training.
- You will perform Enhances Due Diligence checks and be on the look out for Politically Exposed Persons. Constantly scrutinising the information received to protect both our customers and our business.
- You will know the difference between Source of Wealth and Source of Funds and will be able to verify each to ensure non-exposure to risk.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Detail Oriented. You are energised by scrutinising information and documentation to ensure validity. You love solving a good ‘who done it’ mystery.
- Trustworthy. You can help prevent dirty money — money from corrupt politicians, criminals and terrorists — from sneaking into our ecosystem. Ensuring our customers’ trust in the marketplace.
- Tech Savvy. You are skilled in using MS Office Programs and can quickly familiarise yourself with new systems.
- Good knowledge of the English language. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the Tipico mission. English is also the official language of the Tipico Malta office.
- Flexible. You would be required to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Score some extra points with us by already having experience in the iGaming or sports betting field.
- German Language Skills. As we are the number #1 sports betting company in Germany, this is beneficial when verifying German documents.
This is how we score with you:
- Fast growing and international company in sunny Malta.
- Private health and dental insurance, subsidised parking and childcare. Of course, we love sports that’s why a gym allowance is provided.
- Relocation help to Malta (4 weeks free accommodation, relocation reimbursement) to make your move as smooth as possible.
- Free drinks, fruit, nuts and ice cream are almost not worth mentioning, but we will. 😉
- We also like to have fun and have regular team and company events/outings.