IT Support Analyst (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
- Job Family: Product and Technology
- Company: Tipico Company
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users on a daily basis.
We want you on our team as:
IT Support Analyst
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Would this be your only support or are you willing to run (sometimes literally) the extra mile for your colleagues? We need a strong customer-focused analyst who is well organised and happy to work in a team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to all IT users at the Tipico Group, including hardware and software, both remotely and with desk-side assistance. Through courteous and professional communication, enabling Tipico Group employees to fulfill their daily duties by ensuring the IT tools provided work as expected.
Your playing field:
Will consist of...
- Supporting the team in maintaining the highest standard of IT support (desk-side and remote) and satisfaction of end-users across all offices of Tipico Group
- Investigating and troubleshooting technical and operational issues as part of Incident Management & Request Fulfilment processes and infrastructure projects
- Owning reported issues and communicating the status and progress in a regular manner
- Managing user accounts, passwords and mailboxes in Active Directory, Office 365 and other IT systems
- Maintaining operational documentation, knowledgebase articles and standard operating procedures
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware & software (Windows, Mac OSX, mobile devices) issues, including data recovery
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- 3 years of professional experience working in IT support
- Self-driven, success-oriented, ready to deliver under minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OSX, and WSUS
- Knowledge of Active Directory, email technologies (Office 365, exchange servers), Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of PC workstation security and disk encryption systems
- Knowledge of IT Service Management / ITIL standards and processes
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA/JIRA Service Desk/Confluence)
- Fluent in English, German would be considered as an asset
That is in it for you:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Health and Dental Insurance, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance