Content Manager (m/w/d)
- An der RaumFabrik, 76227 Karlsruhe, Deutschland
- Company: Tipico Retail Services
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users.
You will be part of the Marketing & Brand Communication team, which acquires, reactivates, cross-sells and up-sells customers for our online and offline distribution channels in all markets where Tipico actively operates.
The Content Manager will be accountable for the planning, distribution, quality and brand conformity across various on- and offline channels. You are in charge of our social media channels and blog and driving companywide content initiatives in our newsroom. Furthermore, you act as service unit for internal stakeholders (CRM, SEO, Bookmaking, Label Owner, Corp Comm, Retail marketing) and help define content strategies and coordinate with our agencies to reach the highest possible audience and create public interest through all relevant channels.
Being pro-active, always up-to-date with relevant news for our target group, a strong communicator and coordinator, anticipating upcoming news and giving them a “Tipico spin” are the core challenges for this position which guarantee a non-repetitive job at Tipico.
Your daily playground:
- Understand and use the sports schedule to define daily content strategies and priorities that will drive engagement by maximizing our communication assets.
- Define, align and execute content together with our agencies and internal stakeholders across all platforms. It will be your responsibility to ensure that brand values are upheld and maintained.
- Produce creative content that is SEO optimized and according to our brand tonality by using promotional materials provided by our internal design team and external agencies.
- Conduct recurring sessions with all involved departments to track issues and manage performance. You will report any concerns or pertinent information to all stakeholders.
- Monitor the sports(-betting) trends and our main competitors and provide the stakeholders with regular updates.
- Budget Management
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- Excellent German skills
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Excellent writer and editor, with good spelling and grammar skills
- Comprehensive skills in Google Analytics and Ahrefs (or similar) are a must
- Strategist, who is able to oversee multiple tasks and projects at once
- Technical know-how of CMS-tools, such as Magnolia and WordPress
- Sports(-betting) knowledge
- Excellent time and organisation management skills
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Self-driven attitude
- Previous Budget Management experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks
- Flexible working hours
- A secure job in a high-growth corporate group
- A pleasant working environment
- Teamwork and short decision-making
- Company and team events
- Free fruit and water
- Subsidizing gym membership