Frontend Developer - Sports Digital (m/f/x)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
We are Tipico, a team of teams and the biggest sports-betting operator in Germany. Our goal is to amplify the emotions of millions of people experiencing sports every day. We are driven by our core values passion, progress and trust to secure the best possible product for our users. We want you on our team as:
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll be responsible for frontend changes required in different areas of our technical ecosystem including newly designed flagship solutions and our legacy codebase. You will be working on several projects within assigned teams in a flat structure using agile methodologies.
Your playing field:
Someone able to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability, able to work in a team and on his own initiative. Positive attitude, the ability to understand specifications and transform them into a high-quality code, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills are also a must-have.
Some of the day to day tasks involve:
- Supporting the development teams with Frontend and UI/UX innovation and initiatives
- Working closely with product management for web, tablet, and mobile
- Working within a self-organized team
- Supporting further development of our digital platform, including new features and modules
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
As a frontend developer we are looking for individuals who can tick as much of the below boxes as possible.
If you have a strong hold on most of them and are keen to learn the rest, we would still like to meet you.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in software development, ideally in an agile environment
- Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability
- Ability to work in a team and on his own initiative
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into high quality, cross-browser solutions
- OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience in Unit and E2E testing
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux and NPM
- Experience in REST API communication
- Knowledge of Git source control
That is in it for you:
- An agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Health and Dental Insurance, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
Ready to score?