- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
The Product Team is responsible for designing, developing and offering superior products and services to our customers. The main objective is to enhance and improve the user experience, optimize user journeys, develop new features and deliver intuitive interfaces across all digital channels (incl. desktop, mobile and tablet). We work closely with other stakeholders such as bookmakers, customer care, marketing, casino team, payments and legal departments. In addition, we bridge the gap between all the business departments and our software development company.
We are on the hunt for a self-driven Product Designer who wants to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
What you will do :
- Collaborate closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers
- Analysing and solving design problems with the user in mind
- Create, improve and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles
- Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product
- Responsible for creating a cohesive style guide
- Ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across all the digital products
What you offer :
- 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces for website and mobile applications
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision or other design related tools
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Great team player, pro-active mindset and strong collaboration skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Affinity for agile methodologies
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor