Senior HRBP / Head of HR Services (Malta)
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
As part of our journey to take our employee experience to the next level, we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner / Head of HR Services (Malta) – a key stakeholder for the Leadership teams at Tipico.
This role will report to the Group HR Director and sit on the Group HR leadership. You will be expected to take a project and team leadership role in supporting the collective aims of the Group HR team.
What you will do:
- Supporting the Online (Marketing, Customer Operations and Online gaming) and Business Frameworks (Group Functions – Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, Corporate Communication,HR, Finance, Tax, Audit, PMO, etc) pillars
- Working with the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Regulatory Officer and their respective leadership teams, you will be tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives
- Consult & Coach leaders and managers in order to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives.
- Advise on Maltese labour law requirements
- Support in budget creation and monitoring
- In addition to the HRBP responsibilities, this role will be expected to lead the HR services for the Malta HQ with a small team, ensuring that we deliver the core services for our employees in the Malta office.
What you will bring along:
- You exemplify our values – Trust, Passion and Progress
- You are agile, committed and influential in style
- A passion for Human Capital and Development
- Proficiency in spoken and written business English (knowledge of German would be advantageous)
- Sound knowledge of Maltese employment law
- At least 8 years of experience in influencing senior stakeholders with the adoption of people management initiatives, policies and procedures.