Salesforce & Emarsys Administrator
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
The Data Tribe provides business intelligence services for the Tipico Group at all levels of complexity. Supported by a recent entry into the Big Data Movement, the focus is on pushing towards a completely data driven business model.
Our Salesforce instance is used group wide across multiple locations and you will be joining a team of two Salesforce Administrators. Working in a highly dynamic industry and within a central team in Tipico, you will be involved in various projects touching all branches of the business such as Online, Retail and Marketing. Maintaining and enhancing our Marketing Automation platform and building real time Marketing automations are exciting tasks which you will be working on alongside the team.
What you will do:
- Support 200+ users in Salesforce Service Cloud across multiple locations and business units
- Communicate with key stakeholders in our Online and Retail business branches to identify business needs and integrate new functionalities.
- Gathering requirements for new business processes and suggesting best practice solutions by collaborating with other Salesforce Admins
- Manage day to day requests such as creating new users, roles and profiles, permission sets, queues and views
- Staying up to date with major Salesforce releases and proactively suggesting new features or functionality to improve processes
- Working with various tools and integrations such as the Demandtools suite, google maps integration and CTI
- Working closely with the Marketing team to support the Marketing Automation platform emarsys
- Create ad hoc reports and dashboards
What you offer:
- At least 2-year experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, certification would be a big asset
- Fluency in English language, knowledge of German language is considered an
- Self-driven, team player with eagerness for continuous learning
- Good project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with a Marketing Automation platform and/or Apex programming would be a major asset
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor