Label Manager Gamification
- Vjal Portomaso, St Julian's, Malta
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in Germany, both online and through our retail network.
The Online Marketing department acquires, retains, reactivates, cross-sells and up-sells customers for our digital distribution channels, in all markets where Tipico actively operates.
What you will do :
The Label Manager is responsible for the commercial success of our new Free2Play product. This entails full accountability of all operational processes and thorough stakeholder management / coordination. He/she will work very closely with the internal stakeholders Marketing, Product Management, Customer Operations to jointly create the vision for how the products need to evolve. This person will look after the entire lifecycle and optimizes based on in-depth data analyses. The desired candidate must be strongly result driven, an excellent communicator and have a complete picture of all processes. He/she also seeks new opportunities in the Free2Play sector.
- Defining new features, working with designers and engineers on scoping, communicating with relevant stakeholders, and working with engineering teams to see through to execution.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Produce product and customer experience insights, work closely with analysts and researchers to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas.
- Work closely with Marketing Intelligence and CRM to optimize features based on data insights and constant A/B testing
- Actively identify gaps, anomalies, and optimize the product regularly
- Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Monitor and identify other Free2Play products that can support the company strategy
What you offer :
- Outstanding project/time management and communication
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to detail. Results driven
- A great communicator. You communicate in a professional and personable manner.
- Team Player. You love being the decision maker, coordinator, go between and referee.
- Progress: you always seek to improve yourself, your product and all processes around it further
What we offer :
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor