Software Developer in Test (m/w)
- An der RaumFabrik, 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Collaborate with our multicultural teams to build great products and features and to perform testing related activities
- Conception, design and implementation of modern future solutions based on Spring Boot Microservices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices in programming
- Build efficient and reusable systems and abstractions
- Develop automated tests, endpoints serving test data management and load/performance testing
- Flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality
- Innovative in both personal and technological development
- Great team player who enjoys collaborating to achieve the goal and loves to do pair programming
- Affinity for agile methodologies
- Quick learning and positive attitude
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science and 3 years of proven professional experience with Java
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Spring Boot
- Understanding of, and desire to write clean code
- Experience with test-driven development, JUnit, Mockito, WireMock and REST-Assured
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, REST)
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Sound knowledge in relational databases and schema design
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Advanced test automation experience for desktop and web apps.
- Knowledge and experience with Java-based automation frameworks
- Knowledge of test pyramid (principles)
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Relocation Support
Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Team [+49 (0) 721 - 909996 70] if you have any questions.