Internal Audit Manager
- Hoboken, NJ, USA
- Department: Compliance & Regulations
Tipico is an energetic, passionate, bold tech company, and we love sports! Tipico has recently expanded to the US market, establishing offices in Hoboken, New Jersey and Denver, Colorado. We are driven by our core values: passion, progress and trust. Our goal is to build the best possible mobile sports betting product in the industry, in order to amplify the emotions of millions of sports fans every day. Let’s Make This Interesting ™
Please note: this role is located in our Hoboken, NJ office; we work off a hybrid model and come into the office 2-3 days per week.
Tipico North America is looking for someone who can perform operational, financial and regulatory audits for Tipico USA Technologies in the gaming space. This position will identify, evaluate, and mitigate risk within the Company.
The Internal Auditor will report directly to Senior Vice President – Compliance & legal and will collaborate & coordinate with all departments of the Company.
They will be responsible for collecting information, analyzing data, identifying risks and weaknesses, and recommending a mitigation plan. The position holder ensures this is done by doing the following:
- Create internal audit strategy and perform audits in accordance with best practices
- Identify potential regulatory gaps and work with various departments to recommend revisions
- Assess internal controls, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Audit financial records, statements, and tax filings for accuracy
- Communicate with stakeholder’s the audit results and remediation plans
- Audit IT systems to ensure data security, recordkeeping requirements, and gaming regulations are being met
- Review internal controls and procedures to ensure they align with Tipico’s internal risk management framework
- Have a thorough knowledge of the various state gaming regulations
- Prior experience at retail casino or online casino preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Certified CPA a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What's in it for you:
- Work in an environment where you, your work and ideas matter and have an impact.
- You will be a be part of the newest and up and coming USA online iGaming and sports betting companies in the market.
- Work in a new and young business with high growth potential.
- Build your own success story together with us.
- Work with self-organized, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees.
- Start-up feeling, backed-up by a leading European sports betting house. We are a high-volume business and are taking off in the US!
- Competitive salary, Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more