Customer Service Consultant – Full Time
- Nanaimo St, Victoria, BC V8T, Canada
For over 45 years we’ve been a 100% Canadian-owned and operated company. We’re dedicated to providing the best in-class customer service in our professional showrooms, while showcasing the biggest and the best selection of in-store wall, floor and surface tile in Western Canada.
If you are looking to start a career in the booming building sector, then we want to hear from you!
A career at Tile Town is for someone who seeks a ‘hands-on’ energetic working environment. As an integral member of our team you will be responsible for providing your knowledge and expertise in tile and design with our customers. As a Customer Service Consultant you will support the Tile Town team in facilitating the full cycle of operations.
- Ensures customer is satisfied and has a positive experience.
- Processes all customer orders, change and/or returns.
- Completes sales transaction and accepts payments.
- Resolves minor customer complaints and provides solutions.
- Advises and assists customers on product and design selection.
- Provides information about Tile Town products.
- Ensure that all shelves are professionally presenting Tile Town product.
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure in stock conditions at all times.
- Assists customers with loading tile products into vehicle and/or transportation via hand/pallet jack.
- Assist moving tile product into showroom for customer presentation.
- Conduct general indoor and outdoor housekeeping to ensure showroom and facility is clean and professional at all times.
- Follow all Tile Town safety policies and procedures. Lead by example to ensure that team members are operating in a safe manner.
- Ensure safe working conditions by maintaining a clean, organized showroom and warehouse in accordance to company standards.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and demonstrates high level of detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Previous retail or tile setting experience is an asset, but not required.
- A passion for creating beautiful spaces and a keen eye for color and style is highly desirable.
- Forklift experience an asset, but not required.
Our current operating hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This role is based on a forty (40) hour work week and work schedules may vary based on operating hours and team coverage. Tile Town is closed on all Statutory Holidays.
- Grow your skills with our in-house training
- Join our employee dental and extended health package
- Enjoy staff discounts
- Earn a generous salary package, plus bonuses, based around performance
- Develop a career within the business
- Become part of a great team of people dedicated to improving efficiencies for
the benefit of the company, its customers and very importantly its