Sales Associate – Full Time
- Nanaimo St, Victoria, BC V8T, Canada
As a business, as a team, and as individuals, we’re motivated by a shared ideal: to improve people’s quality of life. As a business, that means creating an inclusive, enjoyable and empowering workplace, and giving back to our community. As a team, it means creating and enhancing your space, and offering you the best experience possible, with outstanding product selection, knowledge, expertise and service you won’t find anywhere else. As individuals, it means living by the 5 words that serve as the foundation of our philosophy: To be welcoming, engaged, considerate, knowledgeable and trustworthy. The Tile Town Difference has made us a leading tile store for over 45 years, and we’re still going strong.
TILE TOWN –
As a business, as a team, and as individuals, we’re motivated by a shared ideal: to improve people’s quality of life.
Using our five guiding principles, we provide customers with a memorable, solutions-driven experience to improve their quality of life in the spaces that they live, work, and play in.
- Passion in everything we do.
- Integrity for everyone’s needs matter.
- Reliability that you can count on.
- Respect for one another, together.
- Excellence for innovative technology in our industry
We are seeking a person who desires to be part of a team of enthusiastic sales consultants, where their talents will be recognized and nurtured.
You will be part of a team that:
- Ensures customer is satisfied and has a positive experience
- Processes all customer orders, change and/or returns.
- Completes sales transaction and accepts payments.
- Advises and assists customers on product and design selection.
- Provides information about Tile Town products.
- Maintaining the overall look of the showroom
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- A great personality
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal & customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Show initiative
- Mature minded
- Ability to listen well, problem solve, provide ideas in line with client’s requirements and get the job done within a certain time frame
- Be physically able to lift heavy/bulky objects
- Grow your skills with our in-house training
- Join the tile industry leader that sets the standards
- Be a vital part of a dynamic, supportive and successful team
- Free employee dental and extended health package
- Enjoy staff discounts
- Earn a generous salary package, plus bonuses, based around performance
- Develop a career within the business
- Become part of a great team of people dedicated to improving efficiencies for
the benefit of the company, its customers and very importantly its
- Closed every Sunday and all Stat holidays
Our current operating hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Saturday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This role is based on a forty (40) hour work week and work schedules may vary based on operating hours and team coverage. Tile Town is closed on all Statutory Holidays.