Senior iOS Engineer
- Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.1, Kb. Melati, Tanahabang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10310, Indonesia
From airlines, hotels, to event organizers, 21.5% of businesses run in Indonesia depends on tourism. However, Indonesia needs our help to build adequate infrastructure to maximise its potential. Maximising the country’s digital growth and penetration, we want to open Indonesians window to the world, and also the world’s window to Indonesia. Our purpose is to become the most consumer centric Online Travel Agent (OTA) simplifying tourism using the technology that we develop. Our mission is to make Indonesia a prosperous nation through tourism, by strategically partnering with local and international travel and tourism businesses.
To become the most consumer-centric company, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally. We are the go-to online market place for product and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
By January 2020, our business experienced a massive growth. We are currently partnering with more than 80 airlines, more than 500,000 local and international hotels, 150 Car rental providers, more than 1000 B2B Corporate partners, and we are also the leading events ticket box in Indonesia with more than 3000 event partners and 900+ attraction site partners.
Mau ke mana? Semua ada tiketnya!
- Research, design, develop, enhance, and maintain high performance iOS applications
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Develop high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Create unit test and implement self test to make sure the code is running well
- Be passionate about code quality, testing, and performance
- Drive best practices and stay current on upcoming iOS features
- Bachelor degree or equivalent of Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- min. 3 years of experience working as Senior iOS developer
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Experienced with iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Animation, etc.)
- Knowledge of application architecture (Viper, MVP, MVVM)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of CI/CD, understands TDD, and proficient in code versioning tools such as Git