SENIOR FRONTEND ENGINEER
- Jl. M.H. Thamrin, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
From airlines, hotels, to event organizers, 21.5% of businesses run in Indonesia depends on tourism. However, Indonesia needs our help to build adequate infrastructure to maximise its potential. Maximising the country’s digital growth and penetration, we want to open Indonesians window to the world, and also the world’s window to Indonesia. Our purpose is to become the most consumer centric Online Travel Agent (OTA) simplifying tourism using the technology that we develop. Our mission is to make Indonesia a prosperous nation through tourism, by strategically partnering with local and international travel and tourism businesses.
To become the most consumer-centric company, we invest in continuous innovation to simplify and revolutionize tourism using the technology that we build for more than 17 million of our growing users globally. We are the go-to online market place for product and services that covers flight, hotel, car rental, event and attractions, train, and airport transfer bookings. In 2019, we were announced as the fastest growing Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the world by SABRE.
By January 2020, our business experienced a massive growth. We are currently partnering with more than 80 airlines, more than 500,000 local and international hotels, 150 Car rental providers, more than 1000 B2B Corporate partners, and we are also the leading events ticket box in Indonesia with more than 3000 event partners and 900+ attraction site partners.
Mau ke mana? Semua ada tiketnya!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Create a unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc if required
- Write Documentation for your code
- Doing Pair Programming with your junior
- Involve in system design brainstorming
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Min. 3 years experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Strong programming and algorithmic skills
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript