Associate Advisor, WA
- 601 Union St, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Tiedemann Advisors is an owner-managed independent investment and wealth advisor with a single focus: to make sure our clients’ wealth accomplishes what matters most to them. Tiedemann provides high-net-worth individuals, families, trusts, foundations and endowments with customized, objective investment management, and trust, estate and wealth planning services. We are proactive, innovative advisors who provide access to a broad set of exceptional investment strategies globally, including impact or responsible investments, and full transparency on investment decisions, fees and performance. Founded in 1999, Tiedemann Advisors is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas, Aspen, Palm Beach, Portland and Washington, D.C. The firm provides trust services through Tiedemann Trust Company, a state-chartered trust company located in Wilmington, Delaware. Together, Tiedemann oversees approximately $20 billion in assets.
Associate Advisors work with Senior Advisors on all wealth advisory related material and client communication. Associate Advisors provide analytical support for financial presentations and help to ensure consistency across all client relationships and across all offices. As Associates Advisors gain an understanding of individual client relationships, they take on a proactive role in supporting Senior Advisors and directly counseling clients.
- Carry out the day-to-day delivery of wealth advisory management services under the supervision of senior client team members
- Create customized client presentation including investment charts and analysis, and estate planning recommendations
- Analyze client holdings and investments, including forecasting
- Review investment portfolio allocations
- Execute investment programs and place trades
- Review performance reports
- Communicate with clients and their advisors via telephone and email
- Assist with documentation relating to account profiles
- Professional education through reading, seminars, and conferences
- Assist with business development efforts
- Three or more years of related experience and/or combination of education and experience/training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Business, or relevant coursework and experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, be exceptionally organized, and have extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment while also being a self-starter
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with ability to quickly learn new systems relating to performance reporting, data/transaction aggregation, data analytics, and client relationship management
Applications are strongly encouraged from candidates reflecting diverse educational, cultural and experiential backgrounds.