- Seagoe Rd, Portadown, Craigavon BT63, UK
Thompson is firmly established as one of the leading suppliers of premium aircraft seating. With increasing market share and an evolving and expanding product portfolio selected by many of the world’s leading airlines, Thompson’s seating range is offerable across all Airbus and Boeing platforms. Highlights from 2017 included delivery to Delta Airlines of the new Vantage XL Suite on Thompson’s first Airbus A350 programme, the ‘all suite cabin’ with sliding privacy doors was an industry first, winning the highly acclaimed Crystal Cabin Award at the Hamburg Aircraft Interiors Expo Hamburg. The same year our launch customer for the Boeing B787, Qantas, took delivery of their first Dreamliner with their fully customised version of the Vantage XL. Other customer deliveries during 2017 included China Eastern, TAP Portugal and Philippine Airlines.
- Working across all aspects of the production operations
- Ensuring that production deadlines are meet efficiently, safely and to appropriate quality standards.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed with the Value Stream Manager.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Experience in a production environment.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective organisational, planning and time management ability
- Physically fit and able to engage in manual tasks.
- Good literacy and IT literacy skills.
- A positive, hard-working work ethic
- Willing to work additional hours as required, to ensure deadlines are met
- This position will be subject to two rotating shifts.
This job will be closed when a sufficient number of applicants has been reached.
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
All applicants must have the right to work within the United Kingdom