Solutions Customer Support Representative
- 1733 Park St, Naperville, IL 60563, USA
The goal of our Solutions Team is to provide unparalleled customer service to our pet store clients and their customers. In the role of a Solutions Customer Support Representative, your purpose is to work through inbound customer service inquiries, concerns, and challenges. This role provides an essential function to our pet store clients and their customers for communication, documentation, direction, and assistance. This is a great opportunity for candidates with excellent professional and empathetic traits who have an honest desire to make a difference, to join a fast paced, supportive team inside an organization with a great culture and a fun environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listen and provide empathetic based customer support
- Document & track all customer communication for pet store client reporting
- Provide updates, consistent communication, complete requests and documentation to both pet store clients as well as customers
- Meet & exceed daily performance metrics
- Work with Management and Training Team on continued development of communication and customer service skills
- Commitment and drive to deliver a great overall customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written – Phone diction & active listening are critical
- Ability to handle escalated customer service conversations and overcome objections
- Comfortability receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Actively embrace change and learning of new technologies, processes, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Provided by Third Party Pet
- Training and Support: Initial onboarding and supplemental sales and communication training provided by our Education Development Team, and continual on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success.
- Company Details: Learn about our core customer products and services provided through our exclusive partnerships.
- GREAT PERKS & BENEFITS: Unlimited earning potential, medical/dental/vision/disability benefits, PTO, monthly gas card, 401-K Match program, all-you-can-drink beverages, and a forward-thinking atmosphere that allows you to have fun and be successful!
If you are interested in employment with our exciting organization, please copy and paste the link below into your browser and follow the directions. This questionnaire will take approximately 5-8 minutes to complete.
You must complete this process in order to be considered for employment at Third Party Pet. We look forward to working with you!