- 575 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Thinknum is a venture-backed alternative data software startup.
Thinknum creates datasets from a broad array of public online sources, capturing ephemeral information on the products, operating markets and labor markets of 400,000+ global companies across sectors, and provides rich toolsets for extracting intelligence.
Thinknum has over 150 clients across major corporations and investment firms.
Thinknum's media outlet has attracted more than a million readers in a single year of existence with its unique data-driven reporting. Our alternative data insights were featured over 200 times by The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, USA Today, Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, The San Francisco Chronicle, Quartz, Fast Company, CNN and many more.
At Thinknum, everyone is a recruiter - and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to Thinknum's continued growth and success. You will be working directly with Chief Growth Officer and hiring managers to design and execute outbound sourcing strategies that build technical, sales, marketing talent pipelines across all levels and teams.
- Be the sourcing expert with an eye for talent in engineering, sales, editorial and marketing
- Hit your numbers. Fill the top of the funnel with the best, diverse talent that will take Thinknum to the next level. The team and company depend upon you.
- Connect. You not only have the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with key people but you also thrive on cultivating those relationships over time.
- Partner. Collaborate with Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of our jobs and help to build diverse candidate profiles across functions.
- Consistently communicate. Keep open lines and regular touch-points with candidates, clients, your team and always communicate your progress to established goals.
- Own it. You will be accountable for building the passive candidate pipeline and are invested in conversion to active candidate status.
- Experience in technical sourcing, diversity sourcing experience is a plus
- Grace under pressure. Start-up experience is a plus
- Track record of achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Experience or strong interest in hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology space
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Perks and Benefits
1. Dental & health coverage
2. Fully stocked kitchen, weekly team breakfast outings