Senior Account Executive
- 575 5th Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Thinknum is a venture-backed alternative data SaaS startup.
Thinknum creates datasets from a broad array of public online sources, capturing ephemeral information on the products, operating markets and labor markets of 500,000+ global companies across sectors, and provides rich toolsets for extracting intelligence.
Thinknum has 300+ clients across major corporations and investment firms.
As an Account Executive, your primary task is to perform full-lifecycle SaaS sales from cold calling to closing to account management. You will find and generate new business opportunities for Thinknum through a mix of inbound and outbound prospecting, industry conferences and demo meetings. You will also build and manage relationships with customers to ensure customer happiness and drive contract renewals.
In this Account Executive role, you will be calling on C-Level executives, analysts and data professionals within investment firms, banks and corporations.
This is a salaried position with full benefits and strong commission-based incentives.
Compensation ranges from $100,000 to $160,000 annually.
- Respond to inbound leads generated by various lead generation programs
- Lead conversations to determine use cases, business outcomes and assess fit & alignment with Thinknum software
- Generate qualified demos and outbound opportunities by phone and email
- Weekly sales funnel progress reporting
- Performance to sales quotas on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Accurately forecast and close sales in alignment with company goals
- Establish a pipeline of opportunities (qualify, identify/assess both inbound and outbound leads)
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, vertical market opportunities
- Report on our prospecting performance and identifying potential optimizations
- 2+ years of previous sales experience in SAAS / or B2B sales experience with demonstrated record of success
- Aggressive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels with a proven track record of repeatable business and business processes; a proven book of business is a MUST
- Very comfortable on the phone and handling large email traffic; ready to engage customers
- Experience in selling enterprise software products, investment analysis tools or data is a plus
- Relentlessly patient and willing to deal with customers at all times of the day
- Experience with CRM platforms for sales and customer service: Salesforce.com, Zendesk
- Attention to detail, highly organized and self-directed
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Docs and Microsoft Office
- Strong motivation for best-in-class service
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Perks and Benefits
1. Dental & health coverage
2. Fully stocked kitchen, weekly team breakfast outings