- 12 E 52nd St, New York, NY 10022, USA
Thinknum is one of the fastest growing web data software startups in the world.
Thinknum creates datasets from a broad array of public online sources, capturing ephemeral information on the products, operating markets and labor markets of 400,000+ global companies across sectors, and provides rich toolsets for extracting intelligence. Thinknum has 150+ clients across major corporations and investment firms.
Thinknum's founders met at Princeton University and worked at Goldman Sachs and a hedge fund respectively before starting the company.
You are a motivated self-starter passionate about implementing innovative product marketing and lead generation strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment and you have a strong social media presence. You have an interest in SaaS, finance, Martech and Adtech. You love working across teams with various objectives - media, sales and product.
You will join a fast-growing startup which offers exciting opportunities to those that are willing to put in the work.
This is a salaried position with full benefits.
What We Need You To Do
Execute customer marketing initiatives aimed at expanding current customer accounts
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Execute email marketing campaigns through Pardot on a daily basis
- Coordinate content and visual projects with graphic designer and UX writer
- Support execution of marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns in an effort to penetrate and expand coverage of different roles (e.g. CIO, Data Analyst, Head of Business Intelligence) within target accounts.
- Support purchase and analysis of advertising across platforms, including AdWords, LinkedIn, and other channels
What You Bring To Thinknum
- Strong Email Marketing expertise
- Stellar understanding of social media
- Good understanding of SEO, SEM and digital advertising practices
- Hard-work and diligence
- Project management skills
- Result-driven mindset; strategic, innovative and creative personality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.