Talent Acquisition Manager
- Les Berges Du Lac Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia
Think.iT is a mission-driven venture dedicated to connecting brilliance with opportunity. We invest in North Africa’s future technology leaders, thereby helping companies tap into new talent pools and build top-performing engineering teams.
We leverage a proven, data-driven approach to recruiting and accelerating tech talent before integrating them as full-time distributed team members in leading engineering teams.
Backed by mission-aligned partners, Think.iT is providing a solution to the global talent shortage, while building a generation of technology changemakers in North Africa.
We are a passionate team of startup, tech and development professionals, determined to disrupt people's realities for the better - and we need bright minds like you to make this happen.
Think.iT is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who knows how to drive scalability and create an impact through identifying, recruiting, and selecting North Africa’s future technology leaders. This is a critical role as the success of Think.iT’s program depends on the quality of engineers that we admit into the program. You will be responsible for developing, executing and optimizing a holistic talent acquisition plan, recruitment strategies that attract the brightest tech talents, and selection strategies that ensure hiring the best. Ideally, you’ll have worked within a fast-paced environment where you’ve had to wear many hats and do more with less. Most of all, we’re looking for a natural leader who shares our passion for building bridges between tech talent and opportunity at scale.
You will work directly with the founders, and experience what it is like to drive a mission-driven, early-stage startup. We are an international, distributed team, from various disciplines - united in our vision to create a more equitable world.
Besides a unique experience with our fellows in Tunis, we offer you autonomy and responsibility from the start. You lead by example and are able to not only think big, but also deliver results while keeping a growth mindset and lifelong learning attitude. We would love to hear from you!
In this job you will:
- Lead the technical talent acquisition pipeline end-to-end;
- Design and manage metrics-based recruitment campaigns and initiatives;
- Identify and manage relationships with key stakeholders and partners to boost and promote our recruitment efforts, sourcing tech talents;
- Build and maintain an accurate database of referrals and networks
- Organize and/or participate in community events and activities to engage with developer communities;
- Analyse recruitment trends to optimize outreach and recruitment channels
- Build and represent Think.iT’s talent brand;
- Drive the implementation of systems and process changes to create efficiencies in data collection, reporting, analysis and process optimization.
- Be a coach, colleague and resource to our team of Think.iTeers.
- 3+ years of experience in talent management, preferably in the tech space;
- Familiarity with the tech community and network in Tunisia (and preferably North Africa);
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving cross-functional initiatives with measurable impact;
- Being a self-starter, team player and strong communicator;
- Thriving in a cross-cultural, cross-functional environment;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities;
- Problem-solving, and analytical as well as creative thinking skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other tools such as Trello, Drive and Slack;
- Passion for shaping tech changemakers
- Excellent written and verbal English and French (and preferably Arabic);
- Competitive compensation & equity options, that commensurate with experience;
- Participation in our exciting journey from the beginning to shape an innovative and sustainable solution that leverages exponential technologies for a more equitable world;
- A role of responsibility and leadership, which will steer the next chapter with the founding team;
- The opportunity to level up your social impact while working with an international team of smart, ambitious and genuine people with a big vision;
- The promise that we will make your personal growth a priority and the opportunity to prosper through your love to unlock the potential of others;
- Flexible work models and escapes to sunny Tunis whenever you feel like it 😉
Want to learn more about our culture and the Think.iT way of working? Find more information on our website: www.think-it.io
Think.iT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.