Software Development Engineer (Think.iT Fellowship)
- 1, Place Tahar Haddad, Les Berges du Lac, Tunis, tn
Think.iT is a mission-driven venture dedicated to connecting brilliance with opportunity. We invest in North Africa’s most talented software engineers thereby helping companies tap into new talent pools and build high-performing tech teams.
We leverage a proven, data-driven approach to recruiting and developing talented engineers before integrating them as full-time distributed team members in international tech teams.
Think.iT is providing a solution to solve the global talent shortage, while building a generation of tech change-makers in North Africa.
Do you want take ownership on projects utilizing cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your work?
Become part of our two-year Software Development Fast Track designed to accelerate your expertise. Hone your professional and technical skills through our immersive bootcamp before working on international distributed teams. Follow your personalized growth path while receiving guidance and mentoring along the way.
Apply now to join us on our mission to build a generation of tech change-makers across the continent.
· BA/MA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
· Must have graduated and available to start in late January 2018
· Initiative: self-starter, curious learner
· Shipper: respects deadlines and delivers products
THESE WOULD ALSO BE NICE:
· Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C++/C/Python) with experience in UNIX/Linux or Windows environments
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Work well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
· Competitive monthly salary and performance based bonus
· Collaborative and inspiring workplace
· Fast paced and collaborative environment
· Unique community and international startup culture
· Fiber-optic internet connection
· Free weekly team lunches
· Regular team activities and retreats
· International exposure through work with global technology companies
· Peer-to-peer learning with other extraordinary bright minds
· Supported self-study technical curricula
· Personalized growth plan to foster professional and personal growth.
· Mentorship and individual coaching