Software Engineer - Intern
- 47201 Lakeview Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
THINK Surgical, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets the only active robotic surgical systems for orthopedic surgery. The systems include two components: a 3D workstation for preoperative planning, and a computer assisted tool utilized for cavity and surface preparation for hip and knee replacement surgeries. The systems have been used in thousands of joint replacements worldwide
The Software Engineer - Intern is responsible for developing unit tests for a variety of TSolutionOne software modules. Unit testing is critical to creating and maintaining high quality software. Intern will also work to automate existing and newly created unit tests.
Travel Requirements: Less than 5%
- Develop unit tests for a variety of software modules.
- Collect or create datasets for the unit tests, covering base and corner cases.
- Use existing framework to automate unit testing to run with nightly builds.
- Create design documentation and participate in code reviews.
- At least two years of undergrad or graduate student pursuing degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Basic understanding and work with C++ (required)
- Boost Test Framework (optional)
- Strong problem solving and autonomy.
- Able to work full time for at least 2.5 months. Position is not eligible for relocation
- Submission of cover letter is required for the position.
- Hands-on work with an advanced medical system.
- Hands-on development in a highly regulated environment.
THINK offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the advancement potential of an entrepreneurial company. We provide a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, a company-matched 401k plan, and more. We strive to build the strongest and brightest teams in the industry. If you would like to work on tomorrow’s leading orthopedic solutions today, we would love to hear from you.
THINK is an equal opportunity employer that hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disabilities, veteran status, or sexual orientation.