- 47201 Lakeview Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
THINK Surgical, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets the only active robotic surgical systems for orthopedic surgery. The systems include two components: a 3D workstation for preoperative planning, and a computer assisted tool utilized for cavity and surface preparation for hip and knee* replacement surgeries. The systems have been used in thousands of joint replacements worldwide*.
* TKA not available for sale in the U.S.
The Administrative Assistant is flexible, sociable, organized, detail-oriented, and has experience in event planning. Duties include, but are not limited to, providing administrative support to staff, handling reception and telephone duties, and assisting in travel arrangements.
Travel Requirements:This position may involve travel less than 10% of the time.
- Manages and performs all operational procedures relating to general office
- Prepares correspondence, mailings, notice, reports and announcements.
- Office supplies procurement, including purchase of office snacks, promotional materials, inventory, and kitchen supplies.
- Assist in managing breakfast/lunch ordering programs.
- Meet and greet guests, vendors, and candidates.
- Assist with HR-related projects and other duties as needed.
- Support new hire onboarding needs, such as coordinating new hire seating and set-up needs.
- Process PO’s for the HR and Corporate Admin department.
- Back-up for facility needs, such as kitchen maintenance and other areas of the office.
- Other duties or special projects, such as run errands for company functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or comparable prior office management experience, exposure or basic knowledge of HR preferred, 2-3 years in a corporate environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Create, collaborate, and maintain various programs that help maintain company morale like company lunches and other events.
- A warm and friendly host who excels in providing exceptional customer service to both internal employees, customers, candidates, and vendors.
- A customer-focused problem solver who reacts quickly with great judgement to unexpected issues or challenges that arise.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMO) and applicable Quality System Standards
- Attendance and punctuality are essential function of the position.
THINK offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the advancement potential of an entrepreneurial company. We provide a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, a company-matched 401k plan, and more. We strive to build the strongest and brightest teams in the industry. If you would like to work on tomorrow’s leading orthopedic solutions today, we would love to hear from you.
THINK is an equal opportunity employer that hires a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disabilities, veteran status, or sexual orientation.