Research & Recruitment Support Internship
- Les Berges du Lac II Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in Full Stack Engineering, Machine Learning, and DevOps and Cloud.
Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 8+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
At Think-it, we are invested in conscious and meaningful growth. After almost 4 years of operation, our collective is at a level where we are transitioning from reactive to proactive.
As People Domain at Think-it, we believe our mission is to serve our collective and future joiners in order to provide the smoothest and the most positive working experience possible. Now we are looking for a talented soul and mind who can support us in managing this new chapter alongside our team - to unlock our human potential for the better. During your internship, we offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in many areas of a fast-growing tech collective and to apply your theoretical gained skills in a practical environment. We are excited to get to know you!
80%: Key responsibilities
You work in the core of our people team in various areas of responsibility. Whatever it takes to establish and grow a stronger collective. Thereby you take practical challenges to yourself as owner and contributor and actively participate in establishing newly learned methodologies in action:
- Research on different topics related to People Domain to stay on top of the newest trends and give necessary inputs for further decision-making
- Participation in recruitment operations such as filtering methods, organizing and preparing interviews, and general candidate management
- Utilize and revise our previously used tools and processes and take on administrative duties that serve our collective
- Assist in the design of our recruiting strategy and its implementation.
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant, well-structured, and that preparation is complete and accurate. as well as tracking action items from meetings.
20%: Up to you! What are you passionate about? What do you want to learn, and where else would you like to contribute?
What we are looking for
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, and ability to multitask and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- Good written skills and oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in recruitment activities as well as exposure to HR-related fields
- Currently enrolled in a related BA or MBA program
- Strong interest in Futurology
- Experience working with distributed and cross-cultural teams
- Experience using tools like Google Suite, various ATS's, Notion, PowerPoint, and Slack
Who you are
- You are self-motivated. You take initiative, are naturally curious, and can learn new things quickly while continuing to deliver value on the job.
- You are a shipper. You respect deadlines, accomplish your work autonomously, and have experience setting a positive example for self-management to your team members.
- You are people-centric. You have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts and enjoy helping others grow.
- You are detail-oriented. You keep yourself and your work highly organized despite juggling multiple priorities and also pay attention to improving the details that others might overlook.
What we offer you
- High level of access to senior talent and mentorship, online and offline learning resources, detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation.
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability, or perceived disability.
QUICK TIP: Make sure to send us your CV in ENGLISH. No need for a cover letter 🙂