- Les Berges du Lac II Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in Full Stack Engineering, Machine Learning, and DevOps and Cloud.
Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 8+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
As the People team at Think-it, we believe our mission is to serve our collective in order to provide the smoothest and most rewarding working experience possible. We are currently looking to grow our team with a Community Manager. As Community Manager, you would be coordinating a variety of initiatives for internal and external communication with a special focus on talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, and team engagement.
80%: Key responsibilities
- Work with our recruitment team to define strategy and execution for talent acquisition and employer branding initiatives including partnerships, events, and online campaigns
- Reinforce our remote-friendly work culture by organizing virtual-friendly team learning, social, and volunteering events
- Help implement our team retention strategy through positive and effective internal communication including gathering team feedback and identifying opportunities to make our culture and community stronger
- Design and implement social media marketing campaigns to support our community-building and recruitment goals, including on-brand and engaging text, image, and video content
- Build relationships with potential Think-it job candidates and relevant professionals and organizations, such as tech schools and universities
20%: Up to you! What are you passionate about? What do you want to learn, and where else would you like to contribute?
What we are looking for
- Specialised in communication
- Previous experience in similar roles is highly appreciated
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for colors, design, and brand identity
- Excited about building relationships and planning things down to the smallest detail
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in French or Tunisian Arabic
Who you are
- You are self-motivated. You take initiative, are naturally curious, and can learn new things quickly while continuing to deliver value on the job.
- You are a shipper. You respect deadlines, accomplish your work autonomously, and have experience setting a positive example for self-management to your team members.
- You are people-centric. You have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and enjoy helping others grow.
- You are detail-oriented. You keep yourself and your work highly organized despite juggling multiple priorities and also pay attention to improving the details that others might overlook.
What we offer you
- Competitive monthly salary
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
QUICK TIP: Make sure to send us your CV in ENGLISH. No need for a cover letter 🙂