Junior Chief of Staff
- Les Berges du Lac II Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia
- Employees can work remotely
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in Full Stack Engineering, Machine Learning, and DevOps and Cloud.
Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 8+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
At Think-it, we are invested in conscious and meaningful growth. After almost 4 years of operation, our collective is at a level where we are transitioning from reactive to proactive. This also comes as an opportunity for our directors to move more and more from a rather hands-on “driver-seat” into a more pointed “pull-me-as-your-joker” position, while empowering domain leaders across the organization to gradually overtake peak levels of responsibility and ownership. Now we are looking for a talented soul and mind who can support us in managing this new chapter alongside our directors - to unlock our human and executive potential for the better.
As a Junior Chief of Staff, you would toggle between team internal and external accountabilities and shine with strong organizational and communication skills. You would seamlessly master various tools and systems such as G-Suite, Slack, Notion, and others to accomplish an array of tasks. Quite naturally you would organize your and others’ priorities and schedules, and seamlessly have yourself and executives “stay on top of the game”. You are a self-driven, collaborative, and agile team member who is experienced in managing multiple tasks and levels of responsibilities. You are exceptionally empathetic and can anticipate needs before they become bottlenecks. You pride yourself with being exceptionally organized, relentlessly resourceful, calm under pressure, a strategic multi-tasker, with a passion for logistics and the ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Work directly with our domain leads to transition, own, and drive forward key operational initiatives
- Plan events such as team off-sites, team building activities and company kick-offs as needed.
- Act as a liaison between domain leads to coordinate the work of the non-engineering part of the team.
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant and well structured, and that preparation is complete and accurate. As well as tracking action items from meetings.
- In close collaboration, manage executives inbox incl. drafting internal and external communications.
- Work directly with our domain leads to prepare data-driven updates for our external stakeholders.
- Help prepare investor communications (ex. quarterly investor reports, bi-annual investor deep dive sessions)
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as Executive Assistant to management team, business administrator or staff manager
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- Experience with data analysis
- Proven success in project coordination and reporting
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, English communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate proficiency in German
- Excellent presentation skills, capable of running efficient and productive meetings
- Possess an ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Must be proactive and able to deal with ambiguity, prioritize own work and resources, and juggle multiple tasks in a manner transparent to the team, and work independently to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy
Who you are
- You are self-motivated. You take initiative, are naturally curious, and can learn new things quickly while continuing to deliver value on the job.
- You are a shipper. You respect deadlines, accomplish your work autonomously, and have experience setting a positive example for self-management to your team members.
- You are people-centric. You have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and enjoy helping others grow.
It would be great if you also have
- Experience working with international and/or distributed teams in a fast-paced environment
- Professional proficiency in additional languages like German, French and Tunisian Arabic
What we offer you
- Competitive monthly salary
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability, or perceived disability.
QUICK TIP: Make sure to send us your CV in ENGLISH.
No need for a cover letter 🙂