Operations & Admin Internship
- Les Berges du Lac II Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia, Tunis, Tunisia
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in Full Stack Engineering, Machine Learning, and DevOps and Cloud.
Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 8+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
We believe that technology is most powerful when it's used to build real solutions to the ways we live, move, eat, and work on this planet. Our cross-discipline teams tackle big and diverse challenges with partners around the world, and no two projects are alike - but the backbone of any successful team is a well-run organization, so people can focus on what they do best.
We’re looking for an Operations & Admin intern, who strives for excellence and has a passion for technology and learning. You will be working with our Operations team to give our collective the right atmosphere to realize their potential and bring excellent technological solutions to life.
80%: Key responsibilities
You will be at the heart of our organisation and the caretaker of our day-to-day experience together in Tunis. You will collaborate closely with all Think-iteers in a dynamic and inclusive environment to facilitate varying needs, including:
- Ensure a good workplace experience by coordinating in-space activities and keeping our villa neat and organized: Vendors, procurement, and event organization.
- Ensure a good remote experience through our virtual workplace tools.
- Meeting set up preparation: especially continuously improving the smoothness of remote meeting experience.
- Support in Tunisian legal and people ops processes.
- Support in bookkeeping and Tunisian accounting.
20%: Up to you! What are you passionate about? What do you want to learn, and where else would you like to contribute?
What we are looking for
- Final year student in business administration, management, logistics, or similar disciplines.
- First professional experience within an operations or admin role
- Experience in organizing community events, workshops, or forums is a plus.
- Willingness to work with international, diversified, and distributed teams.
- Professional written and verbal fluency in English.
- Professional written and verbal fluency in French and/or Tunisian Arabic.
Who you are
- You are self-motivated. You take initiative, are naturally curious, and can learn new things quickly while continuing to deliver value on the job.
- You are a shipper. You respect deadlines, accomplish your work autonomously, and have experience setting a positive example for self-management to your team members.
- You are people-centric. You have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts, and enjoy helping others grow.
- You are detail-oriented. You keep yourself and your work highly organized despite juggling multiple priorities and also pay attention to improving the details that others might overlook.
What we offer you
- Monthly internship stipend & performance-based bonus
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.
QUICK TIP: Make sure to send us your CV in ENGLISH. No need for a cover letter 🙂