Community Marketing Intern [Remote Possible]
- Les Berges du Lac II Walkway, Tunis, Tunisia
Hi! We’re so happy that you’re here.
Think-it is a software engineering collective on a mission to unlock human potential through sustainable use of technology. Our high-performance, low-carbon solutions help innovative teams around the world lower costs, democratize data, and reach net-zero faster.
With a focus on digital transformation, smart infrastructure, and the UN SDGs, we tackle meaningful problems that can only be solved with future-proof technology. Our team includes experts in Full Stack Engineering, Machine Learning, and DevOps and Cloud.
Founded in 2017, Think-it is home to a diverse community of changemakers — we represent 8+ nationalities, and 40% of us are women. We’re proud to be backed by mission-aligned partners, and our goals are people- and planet-centric.
Our team at Think-it is fundamentally a collective - and we're looking to expand our definition of collective to include all the like-minded people and partners we build connections with around the world.
We're looking for a Community Marketing Intern to help us launch and grow an intentional virtual community and related programs focused on connecting the right people and technologies at the right time to solve meaningful problems facing our communities and planet faster.
80%: Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to content initiatives and help develop content across multiple channels, including on-line and event-based programming.
- Work closely with our Head of Growth to roadmap, prioritize, and develop user enablement content and experiences in support of our beta launch.
- Drive engagement, retention, and overall health of our virtual community audiences across multiple channels through proactive outreach and content-sharing, mindful moderation, and feedback-gathering on how we can deliver the most valuable experience possible.
- Develop and execute on an editorial calendar for Think-it's online platforms including original and shared partner content to support community growth and lead generation for our Sales team.
20%: Up to you! What are you passionate about? What do you want to learn, and where else would you like to contribute?
- You have your bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience in marketing communications, journalism, community marketing/management, and/or strategic partnerships and program management.
- You are currently actively pursuing your master's degree in business or a relevant humanities discipline.
- You have truly excellent written and verbal communication skills with native-level fluency in English.
- Experience following brand guidelines to create digital content in a collaborative environment for a platform, agency, network, brand, or tech company
- Experience organizing and moderating live or virtual events, workshops, forums, or similar community initiatives
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with creative asset design and video editing
- Experience working with international and/or distributed teams
- Professional proficiency in French, Tunisian Arabic, German, and/or Nordic languages
Please note: Samples of your writing and creative projects will be requested upon interview.
Who you are:
- You are self-motivated. You take initiative, are naturally curious, and can learn new things quickly while continuing to deliver value on the job.
- You are a shipper. You respect deadlines, accomplish your work autonomously, and have experience setting a positive example for self-management to your team members.
- You are low-ego and people-centric. You have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment and interact professionally with partners and the general public online as the voice of a trusted brand.
What we offer you:
- Monthly internship stipend
- Autonomous and remote-friendly workplace culture
- Globally conscious culture invested in the ethical use of technology to solve real problems
- Free weekly team lunches
- Team activities, retreats, and reflections
- Peer-to-peer learning and development
- A lifetime community of like-minded changemakers
Think-it is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability.