- Logansport, IN 46947, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Do you enjoy problem-solving and take pride in keeping things functioning properly and looking presentable. Are you adaptable, have an eye for details, and like a fast-paced environment. Are you good at prioritizing and mindful of deadlines. Are you committed to great customer service, and are respectful of others, their surroundings and belongings. Do you have the ability to teach and mentor others in basic skills and policies. If so, have you considered joining Miller's as a Maintenance Supervisor?
As the Maintenance Supervisor at Miller’s, you are responsible for the general upkeep of the physical plant, its property and grounds. You play a key role in patient and visitor safety, comfort and satisfaction. You oversee the Maintenance staff. You adhere to all State and Federal regulations and company policies regarding safety, infection control, and other applicable standards. You are responsive to a variety of requests from other departments, patients, their families and staff. You are able to prioritize and maintain a task list.
Apply if you:
• Have an understanding of electrical, plumbing, and heating, and general maintenance ability
• Are willing to learn, follow, and teach required safety standards
• Have some supervisory experience, and possess the ability to lead a small team
• Have good communication skills
• Are passionate about delivering great customer service
• Are professional and appropriate in appearance and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
5. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.