Wait Staff - 1st Shift Full Time - Assisted Living Facility
- Wakarusa, IN, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Would be responsible for taking meal orders and serve our assisted living residents during evening service.
1. Resident sits down, bring waters, introduce yourself, and offer drinks and coffee.
2. Tell residents the daily special. Take order and confirm resident food order.
3. Give order to the cook.
4. While cook is filling the order. Dish desserts up and set aside. Refill drinks and clear away dishes.
5. Serve food orders and provide drink refills.
6. Clear dishes and reset tables
7. Prep to be completed, citrus fruit, cottage cheese, applesauce, condiments and salad dressings.
8. Run the dishes through the machine as you clear them.
9. Make sure all dishes and area is cleaned before leaving.
10. Make sure walk-in cooler is cleaned.
11. Make sure dishes are stored clean, dry and stored in proper place.
12. Make sure all prep is ready for the next shift.
Happy disposition, quick to respond to requests
1. Must be able to maintain high standards of cleanliness and follow rules and regulations of sanitation.
2. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
3. Willing to attend all inservice training sessions.
4. Willing to learn and interested in upgrading the food service department.
5. Must be able to work weekends to fill in when there is a shift shortage.
6. Must be able to take initiative to see things that need to be done and do them i.e. cleaning and helping other staff members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.