Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Charge Nurse, Night Shift - Full Time- w/Sign On Bonus
- Wabash, IN 46992, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Calling all ROCK-STAR Nurses!!!
Are you a rock-star nurse? Do your patients love you? Are you passionate about your patients?
**If you answered YES, then we have a home for you on our Miller's team!
Critical Skills needed:
· Tracheotomy care skills
· IV skills, care for all inclusive, central, PICC, midline, blood draws, TPN
· wound care knowledge
· medication and side effect monitoring
· Leadership skills
· Assessment skills
All nurses experience great patient to nurse ratio. Ask us about our facility make-up.
As a Registered Nurse - Charge Nurse at Miller’s, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients on your shift. You follow the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and assist the Unit Manager with thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record when needed. You supervise the direct resident care personnel on your shift.
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
1. Nursing policies and procedures.
2. Administration of medication, possible side effects, treatment administration, local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to resident care.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices.
4. Physical, psychological, social and medical needs of residents.
5. Organizational structure and duties of employees under supervision of unit manager.
1. Competent in supervision and leadership.
2. Caring attitude.
4. Foster and maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
5. Good judgement and emotional stability.
6. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
Sign on Bonus offered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.