Dietary Cook- 1st Shift Part Time
- LaGrange, IN 46761, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Are you a friendly person who enjoys interacting with others? Are you committed to delivering great customer service and someone who takes pride in their work? Do you want a job where you can make a difference each day?
As a Dietary Aide at Miller’s, you assist in the proper delivery of meals and nourishments at scheduled times. You adhere to regulations and company policies regarding infection control and sanitation of your work area. Most importantly, you will interact with our patients and help them have an enjoyable dining experience.
Apply if you are:
· Passionate about customer service
· Able to work with a dedicated team
· Neat in appearance with professional behavior
· Willing to learn and follow safety and santation standards
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
1. Report to work as scheduled or otherwise requested.
2. Perform productively in their jurisdiction of work.
3. Conform to the basic rules and regulations of the facility.
4. Remain in work area unless on break, meal period, or with permission of supervisor.
5. Conform to dress and hygiene codes of the facility.
6. Exercise proper sanitation procedures.
7. Ensure the safety of the residents through adherence to all policies and procedures.
8. Attend all mandated meetings and inservices unless otherwise excused.
9. Complete all electronic inservices as required.
10. Assist in general maintenance of work area.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.