Laundry Assistant- 2nd Shift, Part Time
- Marion, IN, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Do you take pride in your ability to keep things clean and fresh? Do you have an eye for details and like to stay busy? Are you are committed to great customer service, and are respectful of others, their privacy, surroundings and belongings? If so, consider a career at Miller's as a Laundry Assistant.
As the Laundry Assistant at Miller’s, you are responsible for the general cleanliness and sanitation of patient and house laundry. You play a key role in the satisfaction of patients, their families, and staff by providing an adequate supply of clean clothing, linens and other needed items. You monitor for laundered items needing repairs. You adhere to all State and Federal regulations and company policies regarding safety, infection control, and other applicable standards. You are responsive to a variety of requests from your supervisor, patients, their families and staff, and you interact positively with each.
Please apply if you:
• Have a basic understanding of cleanliness standards and possess the skills and abilities to perform a variety of laundry duties
• Are willing to learn and follow required applicable regulations and policies
• Desire to be an enthusiastic member of a small team
• Are passionate about delivering great customer service
• Are professional and appropriate in appearance, conversation and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.