Unit Manager - RN/LPN - 1st Shift Full Time
- Warsaw, IN, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Are you a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience in senior healthcare and rehabilitation? Do you enjoy the challenge of helping others in problem solving? Do you value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you a team builder and mentor? Consider a career as a Unit Manager at Miller's.
As a Unit Manager at Miller’s, you are responsible for the nursing care and service to the patients on your unit, and you supervise the staff assigned to deliver patient care. You plan and oversee the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and are responsible for thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record. You oversee care on your unit that will comply with company policy and the State and Federal regulations governing those services.
Apply if you are:
• A licensed nurse in the State of Indiana with supervisory experience
• Experienced in senior healthcare and rehabilitation (preferred)
• Passionate about serving others
• Professional in appearance and behavior
• Able to work with a dedicated team
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a professional nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.