Personal Care Assistant - 3rd Shift Part Time
- Columbia City, IN 46725, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
You are friendly, passionate about serving others, and want a job where you can make a difference each day. If this sounds like you, then becoming a Personal Care Attendant (PCA) at Miller’s Health Systems might be right the right step for you!
As a PCA, you provide assistance to residents in their daily activities. This may include, but is not limited to, helping residents with personal hygiene needs, providing medication reminders, and assisting residents with housekeeping tasks in their apartments/rooms. This position is also a great first step if you think you may be interested in a rewarding career in nursing!
Apply if you are:
· Passionate about serving others
· Able to work with a dedicated team
· Professional appearance and behavior
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training.
4. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.