Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Charge Nurse - 2nd shift Full Time
- Warsaw, IN, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Who You Are
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent clinical skills? Are you a confident healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety? Do you want a job that’s more than just a job – it’s also a future?
As a Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurse at Miller’s, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients on your shift. You follow the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and assist the Unit Manager with thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record when needed. You supervise the direct resident care personnel on your shift.
Apply if you are:
· A Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana
· Passionate about serving others
· Professional in appearance and behavior
· Able to work with a dedicated team
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
1. Nursing policies and procedures.
2. Administration of medication, possible side effects, treatment administration, local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to resident care.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices.
4. Physical, psychological, social and medical needs of residents.
5. Organizational structure and duties of employees under supervision of unit manager.
1. Competent in supervision and leadership.
2. Caring attitude.
4. Foster and maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
5. Good judgement and emotional stability.
6. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.