Certified Nursing Assistant - 2nd shift Part Time
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time, Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Are you friendly, passionate about serving others, and want a job where you can make a difference each day? If this sounds like you, then becoming a Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) at Miller’s Health Systems might be right the right step for you!
As a CNA, you provide basic care to patients and assist them in their daily activities. You watch for changes in your patients and quickly report them to the team of nurses that work with you. You collect and record information vital to the patients’ conditions and treatment. This position is also a great first step if you think you may be interested in a rewarding career in nursing!
Apply if you are:
• Certified in the State of Indiana
• Passionate about serving others
• Able to work with a dedicated team
• Professional appearance and behavior
1. To conform to the basic qualifications set forth by the Indiana Department of Health(ie: be able to read, write, and perform simple mathematics such as addition and subtraction).
2. Successfully complete the Basic Aide Training Course.
3. To be able to satisfactorily pass the physical examination administered in behalf of gainful employment in the facility.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.