Payroll Clerk / Office Assistant
- Huntington, IN 46750, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. Today Miller’s Health Systems has grown to become Indiana’s largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. Operating more than 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state of Indiana, MHS offers a wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at: http://www.millersmerrymanor.com/about-us.
Are you a friendly person who enjoys interacting with others? Are you a detail orientated person who takes pride in their work? If you have previous payroll or business office experience, you should consider becoming a Payroll Clerk at Miller's.
As the Payroll Clerk, you are goal-oriented, organized, and work well in a fast-paced environment. You will maintain payroll documentation and perform related data entry duties. You work well as part of a team and are responsible for a variety of support and clerical duties in a small office.
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Have good organizational and communication skills
- Are passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Are professional in appearance and behavior
- Previous office experience
1. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
2. Able to pass physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
3. Satisfactorily pass through required orientation and training. Be able to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
1. Report to work as scheduled or otherwise requested.
2. Perform productively in their jurisdiction of work.
3. Conform to the basic rules and regulations of the facility.
4. Compute hours and compile information necessary for issuing checks.
5. Update payroll masters, as necessary.
6. Keep track of vacation time and sick days (Time-Off Tracker)
7. Maintain personnel files.
9. Maintain complete confidentiality.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Manager or Administrator.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY II: Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, but employment may require unplanned Category I tasks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.