Certified Nursing Assistant - 2nd Shift Full Time
- New Carlisle, IN 46552, USA
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. This once family owned and operated company evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Today, Miller's facilities across the state offer rehabilitation services, adult day care services, assisted living and traditional long-term nursing care. Many of our facilities have specialized units to care for those with Alzheimer's and other dementia or for loved ones in need of hospice care. We strongly believe in the value of providing quality care for individuals in locations that help them stay close to home. In addition to services provided within the walls of our Miller's facilities, we also operate a therapy company and have a partnership in a home health care company.
Just over a decade ago, Miller's Health Systems transitioned to a 100% employee owned company with a workforce of well over 3000 throughout the state of Indiana. Miller's is known for achievements in quality, with an emphasis on education and technology and is one of the largest 100% employee owned health care providers in the nation.
Are you friendly, passionate about serving others, and want a job where you can make a difference each day? If this sounds like you, then becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Miller’s Health Systems might be right the right step for you!
As a CNA, you provide basic care to patients and assist them in their daily activities. You watch for changes in your patients and quickly report them to the team of nurses that work with you. You collect and record information vital to the patients’ conditions and treatment. This position is also a great first step if you think you may be interested in a rewarding career in nursing!
Apply if you are:
• Certified in the State of Indiana
• Passionate about serving others
• Able to work with a dedicated team
• Professional appearance and behavior
1. To conform to the basic qualifications set forth by the Indiana Department of Health(ie: be able to read, write, and perform simple mathematics such as addition and subtraction).
2. Successfully complete the Basic Aide Training Course.
3. To be able to satisfactorily pass the physical examination administered in behalf of gainful employment in the facility.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.