- 210 W 6th St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
As early adopters of real-time rendering for VR and AR and dedicated users of Unreal Engine, Theia Interactive has created award-winning visualizations for companies such as Nvidia, HP, Mohawk Group, Toll Brothers, Suffolk Construction, and Epic Games. An HP Preferred Partner, Theia has extensive experience designing and making architectural walkthroughs, interior design configurators, augmented reality product demonstrations, virtual reality training simulators, and marketing experiences for brands both large and small.
In addition to building an extensive portfolio of client-directed projects, Theia’s talented team of artists and developers translate their daily workflow challenges into real-world software solutions for companies and individuals who want to maximize productivity and refine and improve visual fidelity, all while saving time and money.
Theia Interactive is hiring a part-time Marketing Assistant to work closely with our management team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify market trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials including newsletters, social media content, and case studies. You will also provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the marketing and management teams on marketing strategy.
- Assist in identifying market trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learn/work with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing department.
- Create marketing materials such as newsletters, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintain a marketing database.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare, format, and edit a wide range of documents.
- Understand company products and brand.
- Organize market research.
- Analyze questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Update social media accounts.
Prior experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good organizational skills.
- Digital marketing experience is preferred but not required.