With approximately 100,000 planted acres in California's San Joaquin Valley, Wonderful Orchards is the world's largest grower of almonds, pistachios and pomegranates. 35 years strong, and still growing! Wonderful Orchards is a part of The Wonderful Company, a privately held $5 billion global company dedicated to harvesting health and happiness around the world through its iconic consumer brands which include Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Halos, POM Wonderful, FIJI Water, Teleflora, and JUSTIN Wine.
Under the supervision of the Purchasing and Inventory Manager, the Parts Runner performs part pickups and deliveries to the warehouse, shop and ranch as needed. The schedule for this position is Monday – Saturday 6am – 3:00pm with the potential for overtime. A valid California Driver’s license with acceptable record is required.
- Perform safe part pickups and deliveries
- Keep warehouse and shop up-to-date on delivery schedule
- Maintain delivery van clean and operable
- Delivers intercompany mail between Wonderful Orchards ranch offices and main office.
- Represents Wonderful Orchards with a positive friendly demeanor.
- Makes miscellaneous purchases with petty cash or company assigned credit card then submits this to the department manager in a timely manner.
- Verifies products received are accurate on the accompanying packing list.
- Manages daily schedule to ensure timely return to Wonderful Orchards facilities.
- Adheres to safety and operational procedures.
- Follows all traffic laws.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications include, but are not limited to the following: High School diploma or GED equivalent and
- Valid California Driver’s License with acceptable record required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Proficient with basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- A team player, flexible, consistent and reliable, able to work with minimal supervision
- Pay Range: $17.75/hour - $19.40/hour, and may include a discretionary bonus. Final compensation will be dependent upon skills & experience.
Why choose Wonderful?
The Wonderful Company is a successful, entrepreneurial, privately held company with healthy, iconic, authentic brands, and ethical, creative, innovative business practices. We are passionate about sustainability, social responsibility, philanthropy, and wellness -- for our employees, their communities, and consumers around the world.
- We are harvesting a better world - We use the power of business to make the world a better place.
- We nourish, naturally - We believe that what you put into your body matters. The most nutritious -- and best-tasting -- foods are those from nature.
- We play to win - Our employees set ambitious goals and meet challenges with unified purpose and unmatched energy.
- We act differently - With courage and fearlessness, we are relentless in our quest to inspire healthier. food and beverage choices. As a privately held organization, we have the freedom and the power to make quick and effective decisions.
Wonderful Orchards and The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
EEO is the law - click here for more information