Retail Sales Merchandiser - Wonderful Pistachios, POM Wonderful, Halo Citrus
Wonderful Sales is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company – but you may know us as Wonderful Pistachios, FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Teleflora, Wonderful Halos, and JUSTIN Wine.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Merchandiser in the east Atlanta, GA area. The Wonderful Sales Merchandiser role is responsible to increase brand awareness for the grocery store shopper promoting some of the most known household brands. This is a full-time position with amazing benefits including a company car with a gas card and a Monday to Friday work schedule starting at 7am each day.
- Develop and maintain 120+ grocery retail relationships, driving within an assigned 100+ mile range territory, selling and up-selling the allocated Wonderful products
- Determine the best location for displays within each store for sales of all Wonderful brand products
- Rotate and stock all company authorized products on each grocery store call
- Maintain product placement schematic integrity while managing re-merchandising projects including grand openings and remodels as requested by the retailer
- Accurately record and report product and chain-specific information, documenting daily activities and accomplishments
- Execute, maintain, and monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs
- Provide chain-specific information and communication daily
- Proven retail sales success promoting grocery store products with the ability to form partnerships with store and produce managers, preferably within food and beverage
- Capability to provide compelling rationales to store management staff to display and purchase against the competition
- Prior experience and understanding of managing a large store territory and daily drive time
- Possess excellent selling, negotiation, and partnership-building skills
- Remain detail-oriented, goal-minded, problem-solving while working independently
- Enjoy working with people and being able to apply effective interpersonal and time management skills to get your work done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Clean driving record - background check will be conducted
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Capability to work early mornings with a 7am start time
- Live within territory boundaries as established; may require minimal overnight travel depending on territory
- Travel to Los Angeles, CA 3-4 times a year is required, as permitted by the company
- Company car, gas card, maintenance card, and technology equipment and support provided
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k match
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause and non-profit charity of your choice
- Company prioritizes wellness through its Wonderful NOW (Nourish Our Wellness) initiative, which provides a robust suite of wellness offerings such as access to mental health resources and life coaching, employee community groups, cash rewards for healthy habits, and on-demand fitness videos
The Wonderful Sales team is responsible for the sales of Wonderful produce items through supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Our associates support nearly 20,000 stores and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products. The team consists of sales professionals, merchandisers, a direct store delivery group in New York, and a Los Angeles-based headquarters staff, which includes finance, analytics, and support.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EEO is the law - click here for more information