- Mangere based
- Monday to Friday business hours
- Role with huge variety and scope
FIJI Water... you may have heard of one of our brands... now its time to learn about the legacy....
Neptune Pacific Direct Line (NPDL) is experiencing a period of significant transformation. Formed in 2020, Neptune Pacific Line acquired Pacific Direct Line, bringing together two of the South Pacific’s top shipping and logistics companies to support the full supply chain of our customers in the region. NPDL is part of The Wonderful Company headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. Its other companies include FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark Vineyards, Vintage Nurseries, Wonderful Citrus, Wonderful Pistachios, Teleflora, POM Wonderful and Suterra.
Pacific Island Freight Station (PIFS) is a warehouse within the NPDL group providing third party logistics warehousing and devanning services to a range of customers. Due to our continued growth, our team is searching for a keen and eager store person to join our busy team. Handling all classes of DG, you will have endless opportunities to learn. You will be critical in supporting our warehouse team with operational support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the warehouse. Reporting to the PIFS Manager, you will seek to improve and add value to the standard of service the warehouse provides to our customers and service providers.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 5.30pm. Overtime and weekend work may be required from time to time.
What you will be doing:
- Receival, measuring, weighing, labelling and delivery of freight
- Warehouse admin including record keeping, data entry, stock reconciliation and reporting
- Recording details on cargo being received and delivered in and out of store
- Accurate and timely compilation of import and export documentation
- Liaise with service providers, customers (internal / external) and statutory authorities
- Compile inward and outward cargo documents, container lists, loading summaries and plans
- Comply with a range of regulations such as NZ Customs and NZ MPI requirements, DG handling regulations, CAA / IATA Requirements
- General operational support eg. Forklift Driving
Please note that due to the physical nature of the role, the Storeperson must have an excellent level of fitness and be able to lift a maximum of 20KG.
What you will bring to the table:
- Current NZ Forklift License
- Counterbalance and Reach Desirable
- Clean NZ Driver License
- MPI Experience
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, highly regulated warehouse environment
- Experience with container packing and high racking
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Work as part of a small, hands-on team
- HSNO Certification, DG Certification, IATA Experience and RACA Certification are desired
You will have the right to live and work in New Zealand at the time of applying. The successful candidate may be subject to undergo a Police Check and/or Pre-Employment Drug Test.
Our PIFS Contribution:
- *Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for development and internal mobility
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice
- Project Wonderful - Staff spend a day in the community helping with various projects
- Company focused on wellness and health
If you don't tick all the boxes but have a keen attitude and are ready to be a hands on learner, then apply now!
EEO is the law - click here for more information